Vacant, Director of Water Development
Vacant, Division Director
The Water Development Division is responsible for:
- Preparing engineering and feasibility reports and designs for the construction, maintenance, and major repair of water resource projects;
- Providing technical assistance to water resource district boards;
- Management of the cost-share assistance program;
- Management and development of the Devils Lake outlet projects;
- Managing the design, construction, and operation of the Northwest Area Water Supply Project;
- Managing the design and construction of the Southwest Pipeline Project.
The Water Development Division can be contacted by e-mail, or at (701) 328-2752.