John Paczkowski, P.E., Interim Director of Regulatory
John Paczkowski, P.E., Interim Division DirectorThe Regulatory Division is responsible for:
- Reviewing and making recommendations on permit applications for drains, dikes, dams, and sovereign lands;
- Providing technical assistance to water resource district boards;
- Administering North Dakota’s Dam Safety Program;
- Assisting communities in practicing floodplain management through the National Flood Insurance Program;
- Administering FEMA’s Map Modernization project; and
- Sovereign land management, including ordinary high water mark delinations.
The Regulatory Division can be contacted by e-mail, or at (701) 328-2752.