Annual Water Use Reporting

Water Permit Holders are required to file annual water use information with the State Engineer. Every year Annual Water Use Forms are mailed out for each permit. Permit Holders have the option of returning the paper form or using the link that is provided on each form to complete the reporting process on-line. The link for each permit is unique and is included on the Annual Use Form. If you have lost or misplaced your Annual Use Forms you can provide your e-mail address and any Water Permits that are tied to the e-mail you have provided will be sent directly to you. If we do not have your e-mail address on file, you will need call us at (701) 328-2754 or e-mail us at and we can resend your Annual Use forms.